Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thanksgiving

Hello El Carmen School!
Last week we had three days off of school to celebrate Thanksgiving. We took some pictures at our celebrations to share our traditions with you.


We ate turkey, rolls, stuffing and brownies. We played a game before dinner and then we went outside to do a scavenger hunt. We were at my aunt's house.
Jack

Hello! We had breakfast at our friends house and watched  the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade  on tv! Then we went to Kalahari. Kalahari is an indoor and outdoor waterpark.  
Gina :)

Hello! I had Thanksgiving at my step-grandma's house. I ate stuffing, mashed potatoes and ham, turkey, rolls and pickles.  I had pumpkin pie for dessert.  I got dressed up. My shoes were sparkly.  
Kylie

I had Thanksgiving at my grandmas house.  My mom and my two brothers and my sister were there.  We ate turkey on Thanksgiving.  I played football with my uncle and my two brothers before dinner.  I won!
Megan

I had Thanksgiving at my house. We had turkey and we had pumpkin pie.  My cousins brought over pie.  All different kinds of pie. 
Lily

My family goes to the Wisconsin Dells every year for Thanksgiving.  We have stuffing and turkey and mashed potatoes.  We go to waterparks.  My cousins and my grandpa and grandma come.  I went on a treasure hunt.
Kaylee

We had turkey. We got to have a chocolate dessert and turtle pie and pumpkin pie and apple pie.  When everyone left we set up the Christmas tree!
Madie

I was at my aunt's house with my family.  I played zombie shooting with another boy.  I ate my grandma's special corn bread and mashed potatoes.  
Aiden
Here are some more pictures of our different Thanksgiving celebrations:








6 comments:

  1. Your Thanksgiving dinners sound delicious! I especially like reading about all the yummy desserts you each had. We had pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and chocolate silk pie at our Thanksgiving dinner. Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked hearing about your Thanksgiving Lily and Aiden! You two did a great job. I'm thrilled that you were able to share with your friends in Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack, your scavenger hunt looked like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the entire blog that you all created. I learned so much about Thanksgiving and what everyone does!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Gina and Aiden thank you for teaching me about blogger! I enjoyed reading about your Thanksgiving! I wish I was there!
    Gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned a lot about Spain. Thank you Lily and Megan. You did an excellent job presenting!

    Thank you
    Ms. Blackburn

    ReplyDelete